Do you have a blog? Are you serious about your blog? Is it just a hobby? Have you ever wanted to really improve it and bring it up to the next level? If you have big dreams for your blog but have been putting improving it in the ‘one day’ basket – you’re not alone.
Let me tell you about 31 Days to Build A Better Blog – once I started reading it, I knew it was worth its weight in gold!
31 Days to Build A Better Blog is a fantastic book from the founder of Problogger.net, Darren Rowse. 31 Days to Build A Better Blog is a downloadable e-book designed to help you revitalize your blog by giving you 31 tasks that will all help to turn it into the page view powerhouse you’ve always dreamed of.
If you are new to blogging, or have a lot of experience with it, you need to read this! This is not some “Shelf Help” book! This has actionable items for you to do – easy to follow steps. The idea is that you can achieve the results you want by following a set action items specifically laid out for you Day by Day!
The 31 tasks given in this book will exactly teach you how to build a successful blog in just 31 days time.
By the end of the 31 Days you’ll have:
• written a variety of different types and styles of posts
• learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
• promoted your blog in a variety of ways
• built relationships with readers
• reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
• developed an editorial calendar for your blog going forward
• discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
• designed a plan for the next month of your blogging
Darren wrote about this price rise of 31 Days to Build A Better Blog in a blog post and he clearly mentioned that the decision was taken on the basis of the feedback he gets from those who take the 31 days challenge. If you have not read this fantastic book yet, I highly recommend you to get a copy for yourself!